This fall, Princeton is tackling Boston over an action-packed long weekend. The weekend kicks off with the inaugural Tiger Entrepreneurs Conference, sponsored by Princeton Entrepreneurship Council (PEC). The conference, spanning two days, will bring Princeton alumni and guests interested in entrepreneurship together to engage across a spectrum of speakers and topics.
Tiger Entrepreneurs Conference will begin on Thursday, October 19 in the late afternoon with presentations, a startup pitchfest featuring several Princeton-affiliated firms, and an opening evening networking reception. Thursday's activities will take place at Lab Central, a shared laboratory space for life sciences startups in the heart of the Kendall Square, Cambridge's biotech innovation hub. The conference continues all day on Friday, October 20 at the theatre and soaring atrium of Merck Research Laboratories in the Fenway neighborhood of Boston. Activities include:
- A pitch night showcasing local Princeton startups (for startups interested in participation, please apply via the application link below)
- Visual highlights of openings of the new Princeton Innovation Center on Forrestal Campus and Lewis Center for the Arts village on the undergraduate campus
- Several professors teaching actual classroom curriculum
- Prominent keynote speakers sharing perspectives on building and sustaining innovative spirit
- Presentations and panels by alumni involved in social and arts enterprises
- Discussion on investment trends led by local VC professionals and Princeton’s Office of Technology Licensing
- Panel on sports and entertainment entrepreneurship
Following the conference, attendees are invited to swing over to Harvard Stadium for an alumni reception hosted by PANE (Princeton Alumni of New England) and then watch the 114th football game between Princeton and Harvard on Friday evening. The weekend continues with a number of athletic competitions, as well as the Head of the Charles Regatta, the world’s largest two-day rowing event, at which many Tigers - younger and older - will be competing.
Register via the event link below. We hope you can join fellow alumni for both days of the conference, but you are welcome to register for either of the two days. A nominal fee will be charged to all attendees, with discounted pricing to alumni who have graduated in the last 10 years.