The AEF Application Process
Fill out the registration form.
If you meet all qualifications, you will be asked to submit a one-page executive summary, a business plan deck, and a one-minute pitch video by April 1 at 11:59 pm EST.
One-on-one interview with the AEF Program Manager.
If chosen as a finalist, you will be required to provide due diligence documents and a pitch deck by April 22nd at 11:59 pm EST.
Finalists will present their business plans to the AEF Feedback Panel in person in Palo Alto, California on May 16th.
- For Spring 2018: The founder must have received (or will receive) a degree (A.B., B.S., BSE, M.A., MPA, Ph.D.) from Princeton University between June 2013 and June 2018.
- The founder must be working on the venture full time.
- The startup must have secured a minimum of $50,000 of non-familial funding by April 1, 2018.
- Within 8 weeks of receiving AEF funds, the company must have a Board of Directors with at least one non-familial member who is acceptable to the Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund.
- The company must be a for-profit company and legally formed c-corp pursuant to applicable state law.