From Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials:
- Tue, Mar 26, 2019, 7:00 am to Wed, Mar 27, 2019, 6:00 pm
- Thu, Feb 21, 2019, 9:00 am to Fri, Feb 22, 2019, 2:15 pm
From the Julis-Rabinowitz Center for Public Policy & Finance:
RADICAL MECHANISMS: 10 Years After the Financial Crisis
- Fri, Apr 5, 2019 (All day) to Sun, Apr 7, 2019 (All day)
PEID 2019 is currently in the works and details will be released once applications open soon. The tentative dates for PEID 2019 are April 5, 2019 to April 7, 2019.
- Fri, May 31, 2019 (All day)
Join us Friday, May 31st for several alumni entrepreneurial panels and keynote speakers during Reunions 2019.
More information will be available on the PEC website and at the Alumni Relations website.
- Sat, Apr 6, 2019, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
From the Princeton University Bendheim Center for Finance:
- Thu, May 9, 2019 (All day)
Princeton Research Day is a celebration of the research and creative endeavors by our undergraduates, graduate students, postdoctoral researchers and other nonfaculty researchers.
- Wed, Feb 27, 2019, 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Thu, Nov 29, 2018, 12:15 pm
Dr. William Janeway '65 will talk about his book, Doing Capitalism in the Innovation Economy, which came out in a second edition in May 2018.
- Thu, Nov 29, 2018, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
What is an Innovation Discovery Event (IDE)?
The IDE is an all day event consisting of three 90-minute sessions in which Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) and Princeton University scientists present technologies to a panel of six individuals with strong technical and/or business backgrounds. After the presentations, the panel brainstorms to identify opportunities for further development or commercialization.
- Mon, Nov 5, 2018, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
PRINCETON STARTUP FOUNDERS PANEL HOSTED BY FITZ GATE VENTURES
Monday November 5, 2018
Wine Reception: 6:30PM
Admission: Free for attendees, courtesy of Fitz Gate Ventures
Hosts: Jim Cohen ’86 and Mark Poag ’93