Princeton Entrepreneurship Council, Princeton Alumni Angels, Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of NY, and Princeton Entrepreneurs Network invite you to the Annual Princeton-HBS Startup Showcase to be held on Wednesday, July 10, from 6pm to 9pm at Yext in midtown Manhattan.
- Wed, Jul 10, 2019, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Tue, May 14, 2019, 6:30 pm to Thu, May 16, 2019, 3:30 pm
From the SmartDriving Car Summit:
2019 SmartDriving Car Summit
of the Market Pullers, Market Pushers & Market Facilitators
This conference brings together the buyers, sellers and facilitators of SmartDrivingCars, trucks and buses. It is time to move past the hype and accelerate the commercialization and deployment of SmartDriving technology so that society can begin to capture its benefits. We will have four focus areas:
- Thu, Oct 3, 2019 (All day) to Sat, Oct 5, 2019 (All day)
PEC will be presenting entrepreneurial content during the Thrive conference in October! More information to follow here and at thrive.princeton.edu.
Mark your calendars for October 3-5, 2019 for THRIVE: Empowering and Celebrating Princeton’s Black Alumni.
Registration will open late summer. Updates will be posted as they become available. Check back often and keep an eye on #TIGERSTHRIVE19.
- Tue, Mar 26, 2019, 7:00 am to Wed, Mar 27, 2019, 6:00 pm
From Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials:
- Thu, Feb 21, 2019, 9:00 am to Fri, Feb 22, 2019, 2:15 pm
From the Julis-Rabinowitz Center for Public Policy & Finance:
RADICAL MECHANISMS: 10 Years After the Financial Crisis
- Fri, Apr 5, 2019 (All day) to Sun, Apr 7, 2019 (All day)
PEID 2019 is currently in the works and details will be released once applications open soon. The tentative dates for PEID 2019 are April 5, 2019 to April 7, 2019.
- Fri, May 31, 2019 (All day) to Sat, Jun 1, 2019 (All day)
- Sat, Apr 6, 2019, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
From the Princeton University Bendheim Center for Finance:
- Thu, May 9, 2019 (All day)
Princeton Research Day is a celebration of the research and creative endeavors by our undergraduates, graduate students, postdoctoral researchers and other nonfaculty researchers.
- Wed, Feb 27, 2019, 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm