The Princeton Entrepreneurship Council (PEC), Department of Athletics, Princeton Association of New York City (PANYC), and Princeton Alumni Angels (PAA) cordially invite you to join fellow Princeton alumni, students, and their guests at the third Tiger Entrepreneurs Conference on Friday, November 8.
The aim of the conference is to educate, inspire, and engage the Princeton entrepreneurial ecosystem, in New York City. Our venue is the fabulous Altman Building, located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan.
Attendees at the NYC Tiger Entrepreneurs Conference will enjoy:
- A Princeton professor teaching a class from one of the many entrepreneurial classes that today’s students can take
- Several alumni-led panel discussions exploring various vertical market sectors that NYC/tri-state startups are focusing on
- A luncheon keynote speaker from the sports industry
- A startup showcase featuring six companies who will have just been selected by Princeton Alumni Angels (Princeton’s new angel investor community) to present at their fall pitch night
- Continental breakfast, lunch, coffee/snack breaks, and a conference-closing networking reception with drinks and hors d’oeuvres
Afterward, all attendees are invited to the Friday evening after-party at the nearby Norwood Club, hosted by PANYC.
And, of course, plan to attend the Princeton-Dartmouth football game on Saturday, November 9 at Yankee Stadium, commemorating 150 years of collegiate football.
Please reach out to Don Seitz '79 at email@example.com with any questions.