This panel of Princeton-affiliated startup founders and investors will explore the fast-moving developments in battery development and hydrogen cell technology that are the backbone to decarbonizing the global transportation sector. Founders of four exciting startups are commercializing Princeton-developed and other technologies to drastically improve battery production and performance for electric vehicles, to enable super-fast EV recharging via networked energy storage, and to enable zero-emission air travel.
Panelists leading startups in the battery and aviation power train sectors are:
- Yiguang Ju, Robert Porter Patterson Professor, Princeton University & Founder HiT Nano
- Val Miftakhov '03, Founder & CEO, ZeroAvia
- Andrew Hsieh *14, Co-Founder & CEO, Feasible Inc.
- Vince Wong, Co-Founder & COO, ElectricFish
- Moderated by William Bohnett '70, Chair, Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
To request disability-related accommodations, please contact Neal Bituin - firstname.lastname@example.org no later than three working days prior to the event.