Princeton Entrepreneurship Council is pleased to present the 2nd annual Women Founders Startup Showcase. This year’s event will feature six outstanding Princeton founders who represent faculty/postdoc, graduate alumna, and undergraduate alumnae across the Princeton entrepreneurial community.
- Maryam Elfeki, Postdoctoral Fellow, Co-Founder, Cryptyx Bioscience (advances in drug discovery by tapping into therapeutics in nature)
- Eugenia Steingold *00, Co-Founder, JelikaLite (medical device to reduce symptoms of autism in children)
- Arna Ionescu Stoll ’00, CEO, Wavely Diagnostics (telehealth solution for pediatric care and diagnosis of ear infections)
- Eleanor Meegoda ’12, CEO, JobStep (platform to identify and apply to high-fit jobs utilizing machine learning and data-enabled resume writing)
- Amina Olajide ’15, Founder, ProNose (science-based approach to recovering smell blindness in Long Covid, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases)
- Amy Hua ’17, Co-Founder, Marmalade Labs (technology that scours the web to find incredible small brands that appeal to you)
Each will present an overview of their startup and then answer questions from the audience. At the conclusion of the presentations, each audience member will cast his/her vote for the “best of the best” startup.
The Women Founders Startup Showcase is the second of two virtual events during the week that features Princeton women founders. The first – a roundtable discussion among accomplished founders – takes place on Wednesday, January 26. For more information and to register to attend this TigerTalks panel discussion go to Eventbrite.
Please contact Don Seitz ’79 ([email protected]) with any questions regarding this showcase.
To request disability-related accommodations, please contact Neal Bituin - [email protected] no later than three working days prior to the event.