Princeton Club of Austin (PCA) and Princeton Entrepreneurship Council (PEC) invite you to join fellow alumni and guests at a panel discussion featuring Princeton alumni founders and funders. This in-person event will be held on Wednesday, October 26 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm CDT at the Capital Factory in downtown Austin. It will be followed by a networking reception for all attendees. There is no charge for this event.
This event is part of an entrepreneurial series, called TigerTalks, organized by PEC and local alumni associations across the country on various topics spanning tech, life sciences, social impact and arts entrepreneurship; and featuring alumni and faculty working in these fields. The theme for this event is "Venturing in the Austin Tech Scene" and will feature the following alumni panelists:
- Michael Carvin '04, Co-Founder and CEO of SmartAsset
- Lauren DeMeuse '06, Executive in Residence at 8VC
- Scott Britton '10, Chief Technology Evangelist at Salesforce and Co-Founder of Troops (acquired by Salesforce in July 2022)
- Lesley Robinson S*12, Founding Director of Kendra Scott Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership Institute at The University of Texas at Austin
The schedule for the event is provided below:
5:30 - 6:00 PM CDT: Check-in/registration
6:00 - 7:00 PM CDT: Panel discussion and Q&A
7:00 - 8:00 PM CDT: Networking and Reception
All times are CDT. To request disability-related accommodations, please contact PEC at [email protected] no later than three working days prior to the event.
Please direct any questions directly to Don Seitz '79, Associate Director, Alumni Engagement, Princeton Entrepreneurship Council at [email protected] or Joelle Rauh '02 of Princeton Club of Austin at [email protected].
- Princeton Entrepreneurship Council
- Princeton Club of Austin