Meet ten talented startup founders from Princeton, Harvard, Columbia, and Wharton, who will present their companies at the Alumni Startup Challenge on July 12 in New York City. A panel of judges will select a winner, who will be given special consideration for upcoming pitch nights with HBS Angels of New York, Wharton Alumni Angels and Princeton Alumni Angels. Afterward, the founders will each host a table during the networking reception at which attendees can engage one-on-one with them.
- Concarlo Therapeutics (co-founded by Stacy Blain, Princeton, Columbia)
- Fluid Biomed (co-founded by John Wong, Wharton)
- INVERSA Leathers (Roland Salatino, Harvard and Aarav Chavda, Princeton)
- Kero (founded by Jordynn Lurie and Keith Leung, Columbia)
- Stratyfy (founded by Laura Kornhauser, Princeton, Columbia)
- Vysioneer (founded by Jen-Tang Lu, Princeton)
This is a wonderful opportunity to meet talented founders and network with entrepreneurial alumni in the NYC area from these schools. Capacity is limited so purchase your tickets early. Undergraduate and graduate students can attend for free but must contact [email protected] via their school .edu email address for a promo code.
The Alumni Startup Challenge is hosted by Princeton Entrepreneurship Council, with thanks to Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth for providing their fabulous Manhattan venue at 5th Avenue and 20th Street for this event.
Not affiliated with one of the four universities? Please register using this Eventbrite link.
- Princeton Entrepreneurship Council
- HBS Angels of New York
- Princeton Alumni Angels
- Wharton Alumni Angels