Technology is a key driver of both innovation and disruption. This TigerTalks event will explore the journeys of four exceptional alumni founders and their development and application of technology to help change and positively impact the world.
The panelists are young alumni who each began to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams early in their careers. Each will share their journeys and reflect on ideation, key learnings, their funding experiences, building high-performance teams, establishing a company culture and more.
- Trevor Martin ’11, Co-Founder and CEO, Mammoth Biosciences; designing a CRISPR-based methodology for molecular diagnostics and which raised a Series D $195mm round (at a unicorn valuation) in late 2021
- Oguzhan Atay '11, Co-Founder and CEO, BillionToOne
- Bryton Shang ‘12, Founder and CEO, Aquabyte; bringing machine learning and computer vision advances to fish farming/feeding and closed a $25mm Series B round in 2022
- Lily Shen '11, Founder and CEO, Dimension; challenging the waste management industry with new technologies and processes and who raised a $8mm seed round in late 2022
- David Stavens ’02 will moderate the discussion. David has founded two highly successful companies (Udacity in the edtech space and Nines in the medtech space) and has led an entrepreneurial career punctuated by disruptive uses of technology.
The schedule for the event is provided below:
5:30 - 6:00 PM: Check-in/registration
6:00 - 6:10 PM: Welcome
6:10 - 7:10 PM: Panel discussion and audience Q&A
7:10 - 8:15 PM: Networking reception (food and drink will be served)
We would love to have you attend in-person if you are local but a live stream option will be available for those that cannot join us.All times are PST.
To request disability-related accommodations, please contact PEC at [email protected] no later than three working days prior to the event.
- Princeton Entrepreneurship Council
- Princeton Club of Northern California