Because Patients Can't Wait®, please join us as we celebrate the innovation coming from New Jersey's life sciences community during BioNJ's Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation Celebration, taking place February 7, 2019, at the Hilton East Brunswick. Many surprises are in store for an evening of inspiration and camaraderie, in addition to...
- Networking with more than 700 biotechnology and pharmaceutical professionals, government officials, academic leaders and professional service providers
- A dinner program, Keynote presentation and Dessert Reception
- The presentation of the Dr. Sol J. Barer Award to Global Head of Johnson & Johnson, External Innovation Dr. William N. Hait by Dr. Sol Barer himself
- The Innovator Awards honoring New Jersey companies that received a novel FDA drug approval in 2018
- The presentation of the Heart of BioNJ Award to 10-year old Patient Advocate Max Schill and Jayne Gershkowitz, Chief Patient Advocate, Amicus Therapeutics
Be part of the festivities and join us at BioNJ's 26th Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation Celebration. Register by December 27 and save. Early Bird Registration for BioNJ Members and affiliated organizations is $395. Future Member pricing is $575. Visit www.BioNJ.org for more information.