Organized by the Princeton University Office of Corporate Engagement and Foundation Relations for Princeton Innovation, Engage 2021 is virtual, free and open to all.
We'll zero in on connections and skills to accelerate the impact of research and innovation on complex problems: Practical information and specific resources and opportunities you can use to advance your work.
We'll step back and explore the big picture: How can Princeton and partners propel the development of a robust and inclusive innovation ecosystem.
- Industry Intersections. Innovative models for collaboration between Princeton, business and non-academic partners. Accelerators and venture arms.
- Emerging Entrepreneurship Faculty and students as entrepreneurs. A startup showcase. Find money. Expand your network.
- Transformational Research Go deep on topics like: Net Zero emissions and clean energy. Wireless technology. Cancer. And more.
- The Triple Helix. Policies and programs that support socially-beneficial research and innovation. Tap into government support for partnerships with industry and startups.
- You're part of something big. The regional innovation ecosystem is thriving; Princeton is leading; and there are opportunities for innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Celebrate Princeton Innovation, our annual presentation of Princeton faculty ventures and technologies.
Who Should Attend
Researchers. Innovators. Entrepreneurs. Industry. Government. Students. Innovation stakeholders.
All are welcome. No Princeton affiliation required. This conference is FREE.