POSTPONED! RESCHEDULED DATE TBA
From New Jersey Economic Development Authority:
Hear insight into alternative sources of funding to advance life sciences companies in New Jersey.
The panel will focus on securing funding from non-traditional sources.
- How will the next generation of drugs, diagnostics and devices be funded?
- What new models are there that might change the paradigm?
- Is there a better way to fund early and emerging commercial medical research?
- Josh Barer, Managing Partner, Hibiscus BioVentures, family investment office
- Dr. Sam Lee, Founding Partner, SOSV IndieBio Accelerator
- Randy Harmon, NJ SBIR Program
- Liliana Menalled, Senior Associate Director, Michael J. Fox Foundation
- John Pennett, moderator, Partner, EisnerAmper LLC
The "Early Stage Investing in the Life Sciences" panel session will be hosted in the conference room of the New Jersey Bioscience Center - Incubator at North Brunswick, located at 675 US Highway One, North Brunswick, NJ 08902.
The Incubator at North Brunswick is the leading incubator in the region dedicated to life sciences and biotechnology companies. Labs range from approximately 900 – 1,300 sq. ft. and are “plug and play” ready. Tenant companies have shared access to conference rooms, reception services, two kitchens, loading docks, an NMR, dishwashing and autoclave. Separate private offices are also available.
The Incubator is located in the heart of New Jersey’s “Research Corridor” on the campus of The New Jersey Bioscience Center, a 50-acre research park which offers easy access to both New York City and Philadelphia, as well as close proximity to near Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and Princeton University. The New Jersey Bioscience Center itself is home to a number of successful biotech businesses including Chromocell, Allergan, Merial and Orthobond.
For more information on the Incubator at North Brunswick, please contact Program Manager Lenzie Harcum at 732-839-1880 or email@example.com.