- Catherine Cohen '13AffiliationComedian and Actress
- Lovell Holder `09AffiliationIndependent Film Producer, Director, and Writer
- Roger Q. Mason `08AffiliationWriter, Performer, Podcast Host, and Educator
- Katerina Wong `10AffiliationCo-Artistic Director at RAWdance
Princeton’s Center for Career Development in partnership with Princeton Entrepreneurship Council and The Lewis Center for the Arts host an interactive, informal Q&A on the topic of Building a Personal Brand for Artists in the digital age.
Alumni in the arts will share their personal insights with students and alumni on how to engage a virtual audience, present work digitally, and/or build a social media presence.
Our student and alumni artists are invited to learn about personal branding, presenting work online, and overall virtual presence.
To request disability-related accommodations, please contact Neal Bituin [email protected] no later than three working days prior to the event
- Princeton Entrepreneurship Council
- Center for Career Development
- Lewis Center for the Arts