Strategies for IP Protection in China: What U.S. businesses need to know
If you are a U.S. business owner or inventor, you need to protect your intellectual property (IP). Come to this free, one-day USPTO China IP Road Show and learn from government experts, IP attorneys, and local businesspeople about how U.S. rights holders can protect their IP in China.
Topics to be covered include:
• What you need to know about protecting your patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets in China (particularly if you own a small or medium-sized businesses)
• Where China is going on IP
• Enforcing IP rights in the United States
• Enforcing IP rights in China
• U.S. government resources for U.S. companies
• IP in China: the New Jersey experience
This Road Show is one in a series of such programs that the USPTO is conducting across the country. It has been organized by the USPTO in cooperation with the U.S. Commercial Service Central/Southern New Jersey, the Mid-Atlantic District Export Council, and Princeton University Corporate Engagement and Foundation Relations.
Continuing legal education (CLE) accreditation pending approval by the New Jersey State Bar Association. There is no charge to attend. Space is limited, however, and registration is on a first-come basis. For non-press inquiries, please contact Nadine Herbert at email@example.com.