You have a great idea. People love it – some even need it. They are willing to pay for it. They represent a large demographic. Congratulations! The question is, how can you reach those people cost-effectively in a world where everyone is competing for the same share of the same people’s attention – and wallet?
Join Brooks Powell ’17, Founder and CEO of Cheers, as he takes you through Cheers’ journey to as they perfected the art and science of acquiring customers via Facebook and other social media platforms.
He will cover topics such as:
• How you can discover the lifetime value of a customer and how that impacts the amount you should spend to acquire a customer
• How you can target those people most likely to convert to a paying customer
• How to advertise to existing customers to generate additional purchases
• How to measure the effectiveness of different messages and different targeting
• How much you should expect to spend to test if an ad campaign is working
Please direct any questions to Lauren Bender at labender@ princeton.edu.
Tiger2Tiger is a series of practical skills-building workshops led by entrepreneurial Princeton alumni and faculty.
To request disability-related accommodations, please contact Neal Bituin [email protected] no later than three working days prior to the event.