Join Princeton Club of Southern California at their 3rd annual entrepreneurial panel discussion on Thursday, September 27 in Los Angeles, starting at 5:30pm PT:
Today, Princeton in the nation's service takes on a whole new meaning. It's not just public service; it's a passion for making the world a better place through entrepreneurship. These individuals are mission driven, combining innovation with investment and taking their startups to successful outcomes for society.
Come meet four Princeton entrepreneurs and business leaders driving innovation in the fields of medicine, entertainment and cause crowdfunding:
- David Agus '87, Founding Director and CEO, Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine of USC
- James Citron '00, President of Pledgeling
- Amira Polack '12, CEO & Founder of Struct Club
- Ted Price '90, CEO of Insomniac Games
- Special guest: Don Seitz '79, Princeton Entrepreneurship Council