Join the conversation as we discuss, illustrate and explore trends, opportunities and challenges in the Women’s HealthTech industry.
According to the FemTech Landscape Report 2021, the women’s health market size is estimated to reach $60 billion by 2027 globally.
As funders and founders have seen growing success in this market, and as the number of female funders has increased, the number of startups being funded and acquired has grown. Technology startups that address women’s health and wellness issues are found across a broad range of sectors including devices, treatments, software, consumer products, therapeutic drugs, and educational resources geared toward improving women’s lives.
On Thursday, October 7, from 4 to 5:30 p.m. EDT, Princeton Innovation Center BioLabs and the Princeton Entrepreneurship Council will host a free panel discussion on “VC Insights—Trends and Opportunities in Women’s HealthTech.”
Join our panelists for a dynamic conversation as they share their views about the women’s health market, the trends that they see driving this market and the exciting opportunities that remain to be addressed by founders and funders alike.
- Karen Drexler '81, Independent Director, ResMed, and Outset Medical
- Linda Greub, Co-Founder, Avestria Ventures
- Laura Yecies, CEO of Bone Health Technologies
- Moderated by Nishta Rao, Managing Director, First Republic Bank; former Managing Director, BioLabs@NYULangone and Site Director, PICb
- Princeton Innovation Center BioLabs
- Princeton Entrepreneurship Council