Are you a startup founder with a Princeton connection and need to staff up? Send us your job postings and we'll spread the word!
A special Monday Opening from Daphne Earp Hoppenot '10:
Engineer and Product Lead, Pre-Launch Startup
We are building a platform that connects professionals in the corporate events industry - in-house budget holders, external agencies, venues, and vendors. Corporate event spending is 4x bigger than weddings, yet this complex industry doesn't have a dedicated platform to help professionals design their events (marketing events, pop ups, employee parties, conferences...) and contract work to the right people. We aim to change that.
The company is founded by Daphne Earp Hoppenot, who for seven years ran partnerships at Yext and helped grow the company from 10 employees through IPO in 2017. The company has raised over $500k of pre-seed funding from several of NYC and SF’s top tech veterans and plans to launch publicly next spring.
We are seeking a strong technical lead who can join as our first in-house engineering hire. As the founding engineer, this position gives candidates the opportunity to define the technical stack from the ground up, grow and manage a team, define the company's engineering culture, and work across the stack from backend data to API’s to front-end web to iOS and Android.
We are looking for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited to work at a fast growing start up, with experience designing and developing product in its earliest phases. 1+ years working experience preferred.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.
Daphne Earp Hoppenot '10 is a member of the PEC Alumni Advisory Board.
SAVE THE DATE! Join us April 11 & 12 for the 2019 Tiger Entrepreneurs Conference, to be held in the Bay Area. For inquiries, please contact PEC Assistant Director, Alumni Engagement Don Seitz '79.
The HireTigers Career Fair returns on Friday, February 22 at Princeton. This career event will bring employers, Princeton students and alumni together for networking, recruiting and industry education. The format for this event is less formal than a traditional career fair and will include industry-specific hubs. Whenever possible, Career Services requests that participating organizations bring alumni to this event to connect with fellow Princetonians and share their experiences. To register, please visit bit.ly/HireTigersSpring19.
If you have any questions, please contact Satomi Chudasama, associate director of employer relations and recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Anne Degnan, employer relations coordinator, at email@example.com.
Here are the #MondayOpenings highlights for December 17, 2018:
Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund portfolio companies
- Deep Learning Engineer; Deep Learning Platform Engineer; Head of Finance and Strategy; Head of Engineering; Platform Software Engineer; Software Engineer; Systems Administrator/Engineer; Open Application (San Francisco)
- Annotation QA Associate; Field Operations Associate; Office Administrator; Customer Success Associate; Open Application (Bergen, Norway)
- Senior Front-End Engineer (San Francisco)
- Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead Frontend UI Engineer; Backend Software Engineer; Frontend Integration Engineer (San Bruno/Roseville CA)
- Get notified when LightUp posts a new job.
- Full-Stack Developer; Software Engineer - Game Engine; Industrial Designer; Demand Generation Manager; VP Engineering/CTO (Hardware + Software); Edtech Inside Sales Development Representatives (San Francisco)
- Copywriter/Revenue Marketing Associate; Junior Software Engineer; Low-Income Inclusion Program Associate; Growth Marketing Associate (Cambridge MA)
- Business Development Fellow; Sales and Outreach Fellow; Growth Marketing Fellow (Cambridge MA)
- Community Outreach Coordinator (various locations in NY state)
- Machine Learning/Computer Vision Research Intern; Business Development Intern (Cambridge MA/Boston)
- Fullstack Developer; Computer Vision/Deep Learning Research Internship (Hyderabad)
- Please inquire at their website about engineering, product management and customer growth and support teams.
- Data Scientist; Head of Measurements; VP/Director of Product; Chief Technology Officer; Firmware Engineer (San Francisco)
- Please read this update on the status of Basis.
- Please send resume to email@example.com.
- Lead Site Reliability Engineer; Software Engineer Computer Vision; Software Engineer Python; Software Engineer/ Android; Software Engineer Python/ Web (NYC/Seattle)
- Engineering Manager; GIS Analyst (3 Month Contract) (Seattle)
- Executive Assistant (NYC)
- Front End UI Engineer (Mobile); Lead Front-End Engineer; Full Stack Development Lead; Front-End UI Engineer (SaaS Dashboard) (NYC)
- Numerous positions in Business Development, CQ Roll Call Editorial, Engineering, Product, Sales Operations and Talent in Baton Rouge, Washington DC and New York City.
- Senior Scientist: Computational Biology; Director of Synthetic Biology; Process Development Associate II: DSP; Process Engineer II; Senior Process Development Associate I: DSP (San Leandro CA)
- Research Assistant, part-time student position (Arlington VA)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Boston)
- Various positions in Design & Engineering, Customer Support, Marketing & Sales, Data Services, and Business (Boston)
- Various positions in BI and Data Infrastructure, Engineering, HR, Finance and Administration, Marketing, Insurance Product, Data Science and Operations, and Product and Design (Palo Alto; Kfar Saba, Israel)
- Frontend Software Engineer (NYC)
- Full-Stack Engineer; Machine Learning Engineer (NYC)
- Please visit their Jobs page to be notified about future job postings.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume for part-time/intern/full-time/contractor positions in Junior Sales (gathering information about deep learning and AI startups whom are potential Snark AI clients) and Deep Learning Engineering (familiar with deep learning frameworks (tensorflow/pytorch); experience with distributed system, large scale deep learning training is a plus).
- Software Engineer (iOS) (Los Angeles)
- Business Development Representative; Director of Demand Generation; Account Executive; Senior Software Engineer (NYC)
- Head of Finance and Operations
- Biostatistician; Associate Computational Biologist; In vivo ADME Research Associate; Future Opportunities (San Francisco)
Additional Princeton-related opportunities
- Senior Development and Grant Writer; Communications Director; Executive Assistant (Princeton)
#MondayOpenings is a complimentary service provided by Princeton Entrepreneurship Council and we cannot assume responsibility for content on external links. Please refer to the Princeton University Office of Career Services' disclaimer for more information.