Are you a startup founder with a Princeton connection and need to staff up? Send us your job postings and we'll spread the word!
In today's #MondayOpenings, new listings from Snark AI, a startup creating serverless AI training and deployment at scale from Princeton Ph.D. candidates Jason Ge and Davit Buniatyan, and CollegeBacker, a Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund portfolio company founded to help families with the college savings process. Happy job hunting!
The HireTigers Career Fair returns on Friday, February 22 at Princeton. This career event will bring employers, Princeton students and alumni together for networking, recruiting and industry education. The format for this event is less formal than a traditional career fair and will include industry-specific hubs. Whenever possible, Career Services requests that participating organizations bring alumni to this event to connect with fellow Princetonians and share their experiences. To register, please visit bit.ly/HireTigersSpring19.
If you have any questions, please contact Satomi Chudasama, associate director of employer relations and recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Anne Degnan, employer relations coordinator, at email@example.com.
Here are the #MondayOpenings highlights for December 3, 2018:
Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund portfolio companies
- Deep Learning Engineer; Deep Learning Platform Engineer; Platform Software Engineer; Software Engineer; Systems Administrator/Engineer; Open Application (San Francisco)
- Annotation QA Associate; Field Operations Associate; Office Administrator; Customer Success Associate; Open Application (Bergen, Norway)
- Senior Front-End Engineer (San Francisco)
- Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead Frontend UI Engineer; Backend Software Engineer; Frontend Integration Engineer (San Bruno/Roseville CA)
- Get notified when LightUp posts a new job.
- Lead Engineer (Santa Cruz)
- Full-Stack Developer; Software Engineer - Game Engine; Industrial Designer; Demand Generation Manager; VP Engineering/CTO (Hardware + Software); Edtech Inside Sales Development Representatives (San Francisco)
- Junior Software Engineer; Low-Income Inclusion Program Associate; Growth Marketing Associate; Business Development Fellow; Policy Fellow; Sales and Outreach Fellowship; Growth Marketing Fellow; Graphic Design Fellow; Public Relations (PR) Fellowship; Software Development Fellow (Cambridge MA)
- Community Outreach Coordinator (various locations in NY state)
- Machine Learning/Computer Vision Research Intern; Business Development Intern (Cambridge MA/Boston)
- Fullstack Developer; Computer Vision/Deep Learning Research Internship (Hyderabad)
- Please inquire at their website about engineering, product management and customer growth and support teams.
- Data Scientist; Head of Measurements; VP/Director of Product; Chief Technology Officer; Firmware Engineer (San Francisco)
- Numerous positions available in business development, communications, design, economics, engineering, finance and operations, human resources, legal and compliance, and product. (Hoboken NJ)
- Modeling Engineer (NYC)
- Lead Site Reliability Engineer; Software Engineer Computer Vision; Software Engineer Python; Software Engineer/ Android; Software Engineer Python/Web (NYC/Seattle)
- Engineering Manager (Seattle)
- Front End UI Engineer (Mobile); Lead Front-End Engineer; Full Stack Development Lead; Front-End UI Engineer (SaaS Dashboard) (NYC)
- Numerous positions in Business Development, Client Success, Corporate, CQ Roll Call Editorial, Engineering, Product, Sales Operations and Talent in Baton Rouge, Washington DC and New York City.
- Senior Scientist: Computational Biology; Director of Synthetic Biology; Process Development Associate II: DSP; Process Engineer II; Senior Process Development Associate I: DSP (San Leandro CA)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Boston)
- Various positions in Design & Engineering, Customer Support, Marketing & Sales, Data Services, and Business (Boston)
- Various positions in BI and Data Infrastructure, Engineering, HR, Finance and Administration, Marketing, Insurance Product, Data Science and Operations, and Product and Design (Palo Alto; Kfar Saba, Israel)
- Frontend Software Engineer (NYC)
- Full-Stack Engineer; Machine Learning Engineer (NYC)
- Please visit their Jobs page to be notified about future job postings.
- Please email email@example.com with resume for part-time/intern/full-time/contractor positions in Junior Sales (gathering information about deep learning and AI startups whom are potential Snark AI clients) and Deep Learning Engineering (familiar with deep learning frameworks (tensorflow/pytorch); experience with distributed system, large scale deep learning training is a plus).
- Software Engineer (iOS) (Los Angeles)
- Business Development Representative; Director of Demand Generation; Account Executive; Senior Software Engineer (NYC)
- Head of Finance and Operations
- Biostatistician; Computational Biologist/Associate Computational Biologist; In vivo ADME Research Associate; Future Opportunities (San Francisco)
Additional Princeton-related opportunities
- Communications Director; Executive Assistant (Princeton)
#MondayOpenings is a complimentary service provided by Princeton Entrepreneurship Council and we cannot assume responsibility for content on external links. Please refer to the Princeton University Office of Career Services' disclaimer for more information.