Are you a startup founder with a Princeton connection and need to staff up? Send us your job postings and we'll spread the word!
A Tuesday edition of #MondayOpenings for the New Year:
Engineer and Product Lead, Pre-Launch Startup
We are building a platform that connects professionals in the corporate events industry - in-house budget holders, external agencies, venues, and vendors. Corporate event spending is 4x bigger than weddings, yet this complex industry doesn't have a dedicated platform to help professionals design their events (marketing events, pop ups, employee parties, conferences...) and contract work to the right people. We aim to change that.
The company is founded by Daphne Earp Hoppenot, who for seven years ran partnerships at Yext and helped grow the company from 10 employees through IPO in 2017. The company has raised over $500k of pre-seed funding from several of NYC and SF’s top tech veterans and plans to launch publicly next spring.
We are seeking a strong technical lead who can join as our first in-house engineering hire. As the founding engineer, this position gives candidates the opportunity to define the technical stack from the ground up, grow and manage a team, define the company's engineering culture, and work across the stack from backend data to API’s to front-end web to iOS and Android.
We are looking for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited to work at a fast growing start up, with experience designing and developing product in its earliest phases. 1+ years working experience preferred.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Daphne Earp Hoppenot '10 is a member of the PEC Alumni Advisory Board.
SAVE THE DATE! Join us April 10, 11, 12, and 13 for the 2019 Tiger Entrepreneurs Conference, to be held in the Bay Area. For inquiries, please contact PEC Assistant Director, Alumni Engagement Don Seitz '79.
The HireTigers Career Fair returns on Friday, February 22 at Princeton. This career event will bring employers, Princeton students and alumni together for networking, recruiting and industry education. The format for this event is less formal than a traditional career fair and will include industry-specific hubs. Whenever possible, Career Services requests that participating organizations bring alumni to this event to connect with fellow Princetonians and share their experiences. To register, please visit bit.ly/HireTigersSpring19.
If you have any questions, please contact Satomi Chudasama, associate director of employer relations and recruiting at email@example.com, or Anne Degnan, employer relations coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the #MondayOpenings highlights for January 22, 2019:
Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund portfolio companies
- Deep Learning Engineer; Deep Learning Platform Engineer; Edge Performance Software Engineer; EdgeOps Engineer; Head of Finance and Strategy; Head of Engineering; Platform Software Engineer; Software Engineer; Open Application (San Francisco)
- Field Operations Associate; Office Administrator; Customer Success Associate; Systems Administrator/Engineer; Open Application (Bergen, Norway)
- Senior Front-End Engineer (San Francisco)
- Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Lead Frontend UI Engineer; Backend Software Engineer; Frontend Integration Engineer (San Bruno/Roseville CA)
- Get notified when LightUp posts a new job.
- Shopify/Full-Stack Developer; Education Sales Manager - SF Bay Area; Sales Development Representative - Education; Education Demand Generation Manager; Social Media Specialist; VP Engineering/CTO (Hardware + Software); Director of Manufacturing Operations (San Francisco)
- Offline Growth Marketing Associate; Community Outreach Associate; PPC Growth Marketing Associate; Junior Software Engineer; Low-Income Inclusion Program Associate (Cambridge MA)
- Growth Marketing Fellow (Cambridge MA)
- Community Outreach Coordinator (various locations in NY state)
- Machine Learning/Computer Vision Research Intern; Business Development Intern; Growth Hacker (full-time); Growth Hacker Intern (Cambridge MA/Boston)
- Fullstack Developer; Computer Vision/Deep Learning Research Internship (Hyderabad)
- UI/UX Designer (Cambridge/Hyderabad/Bengaluru)
- Please inquire at their website about engineering, product management and customer growth and support teams.
- VP/Director of Product; Chief Technology Officer; Firmware Engineer (San Francisco)
- Please read this update on the status of Basis.
- BizOps Development Lead; DevOps Engineer (NYC)
- Lead Site Reliability Engineer (NYC/Seattle)
- Engineering Manager; GIS Analyst (3 Month Contract); Recruiter (Seattle)
- Field Operations Manager; Finance Associate (Bay Area)
- Business Development (US)
- Front End UI Engineer (Mobile); Lead Front-End Engineer; Full Stack Development Lead; Front-End UI Engineer (SaaS Dashboard) (NYC)
- Numerous positions in Business Development, CQ Roll Call Editorial, Client Success, Engineering, Product, Marketing, Product, and Talent in Baton Rouge and Washington DC.
- Senior Scientist: Computational Biology; Director of Synthetic Biology; Process Development Associate II: DSP; Process Engineer II; Senior Process Development Associate I: DSP; VP of Finance (San Leandro CA)
- Please check with Giant Oak on future career opportunities.
- Senior Mobile Developer (Boston)
- Various positions in Design & Engineering, Customer Support, and Business (Boston)
- Various positions in BI and Data Infrastructure, Engineering, HR, Finance and Administration, Marketing, Insurance Product, Data Science and Operations, and Product and Design (Palo Alto; Austin; Kfar Saba, Israel)
- Frontend Software Engineer; Director of Business Development (NYC)
- Full-Stack Engineer; Platform Engineer (NYC)
- PCA is always on the lookout for great people to join their team.
- Please visit their Jobs page to be notified about future job postings.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume for part-time/intern/full-time/contractor positions in Junior Sales (gathering information about deep learning and AI startups whom are potential Snark AI clients) and Deep Learning Engineering (familiar with deep learning frameworks (tensorflow/pytorch); experience with distributed system, large scale deep learning training is a plus).
- Software Engineer (iOS) (Los Angeles)
- Business Development Representative; Director of Demand Generation; Account Executive; Senior Software Engineer (NYC)
- Head of Finance and Operations
- Biostatistician; Computational Biologist/Associate Computational Biologist; Executive Assistant and Office/Lab Administrator; Formulations & Compound Management Senior Research Associate; In vivo ADME/PK Senior Research Associate; Future Opportunities (San Francisco)
- Director of Marketing (NYC)
Additional Princeton-related opportunities
- Senior Development and Grant Writer; Communications Director; Executive Assistant (Princeton)
#MondayOpenings is a complimentary service provided by Princeton Entrepreneurship Council and we cannot assume responsibility for content on external links. Please refer to the Princeton University Office of Career Services' disclaimer for more information.