Are you a startup founder with a Princeton connection and need to staff up? Send us your job postings and we'll spread the word!
Raymond Weitekamp '10, of PhD to CEO and polySpectra, has just announced a "new corner of the PhD to CEO multiverse" called Lab Rat Launchpad: Step-by-Step Transformation from Researcher to Entrepreneur. This is a new course he is developing to accelerate personal transformation from scientist to entrepreneur. You can read a preview and join the beta test at the PhD to CEO website.
The HireTigers Career Fair returns on Friday, February 22 at Princeton. This career event will bring employers, Princeton students and alumni together for networking, recruiting and industry education. The format for this event is less formal than a traditional career fair and will include industry-specific hubs. Whenever possible, Career Services requests that participating organizations bring alumni to this event to connect with fellow Princetonians and share their experiences. To register, please visit bit.ly/HireTigersSpring19.
If you have any questions, please contact Satomi Chudasama, associate director of employer relations and recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Anne Degnan, employer relations coordinator, at email@example.com.
The New Jersey Big Data Alliance is hosting a Data Science Workforce Forum on Wednesday, November 14 from 8:30 to 11am at Rider University. "Building Effective Talent Partnerships: Industry and Academia" will be a highly interactive discussion between industry professionals, HR managers, and academic leaders focused on how to effectively create strategies, programs and pipelines for connecting advanced computing talent (data analysts, programmers, etc.) with local employers. To RSVP, please contact Jessica Paolini at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the #MondayOpenings highlights for November 12, 2018:
Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund portfolio companies
- Backend Software Engineer; Deep Learning Engineer; Open Application (San Francisco)
- Business Operations Associate; Data Operations Lead; Sea Lice Biology Associate; Product Operations Lead; Open Application (Bergen, Norway)
- Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Lead Frontend UI Engineer; Backend Software Engineer; Frontend Integration Engineer; Solutions Consultant (San Bruno/Roseville CA)
- Software Engineer, Unity; Growth Marketing & Communications Manager (San Mateo CA)
- Lead Engineer (Santa Cruz)
- Senior UX/UI Designer; Software Engineer - Game Engine; Customer Success and Community Manager; VP Engineering/CTO (Hardware + Software); Edtech Inside Sales Development Representatives (San Francisco)
- Low-Income Inclusion Program Associate; Growth Marketing Associate (Cambridge MA)
- Community Outreach Coordinator (various locations in NY state)
- Please inquire at their website about engineering, product management and customer growth and support teams. (NJ/NYC/Palo Alto)
- Data Scientist; Head of Measurements; Chief Technology Officer; Firmware Engineer (Oakland CA)
- Numerous positions available in business development, communications, design, economics, engineering, finance and operations, human resources, legal and compliance, and product. (Hoboken NJ)
- Modeling Engineer (NYC)
- Lead Site Reliability Engineer; Software Engineer Computer Vision; Software Engineer Python; Software Engineer Android; Software Engineer Geo; Software Engineer Python/Web (NYC/Seattle)
- Engineering Manager (Seattle)
- Campaign Data Coordinator; Content Solutions Coordinator; Lead Front End UI Engineer (Web); Lead Backend Engineer; Backend Engineer; Lead iOS Developer; Senior Android Engineer; Visual Designer (NYC)
- Numerous positions in Business Development, Client Success, Corporate, CQ Roll Call Editorial, Engineering, Product, Sales Operations and Talent in Baton Rouge, Washington DC and New York City.
- Senior Scientist: Computational Biology; Director of Synthetic Biology; Process Development Associate II: DSP; Process Engineer II; Senior Process Development Associate I: DSP (San Leandro CA)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Boston)
- Various positions in Design & Engineering, Customer Support, Marketing & Sales, Data Services, and Business (Boston)
- Various positions in BI and Data Infrastructure, Engineering, HR, Finance and Administration, Marketing, Insurance Product, Data Science and Operations, and Product and Design (Palo Alto; Kfar Saba, Israel)
- Frontend Software Engineer (NYC)
- Full-Stack Engineer; Machine Learning Engineer (NYC)
- Please visit their Jobs page to be notified about future job postings.
- Software Engineer (iOS) (Los Angeles)
- Account Executive; Senior Software Engineer (NYC)
- Head of Finance and Operations
- Biostatistician; Computational Biologist/Associate Computational Biologist; In vivo ADME Research Associate; Neuroscience External Alliance Manager; Future Opportunities (San Francisco)
Additional Princeton-related opportunities
- Communications Director; Executive Assistant (Princeton)
#MondayOpenings is a complimentary service provided by Princeton Entrepreneurship Council and we cannot assume responsibility for content on external links. Please refer to the Princeton University Office of Career Services' disclaimer for more information.