Are you a startup founder with a Princeton connection and need to staff up? Send us your job postings and we'll spread the word!
Princeton entrepreneurs made one of our strongest showings yet on the Forbes 30 Under 30 List, placing eight on the 2019 list. Congratulations to Nader Al-Naji '13 (Intangible Labs/Basis/finance), Jake Altman '11 (Lattice/enterprise tech), Leah Cohen-Shohet '12 (Symphony/finance), Trevor Martin '11 (Mammoth Biosciences/healthcare), Cameron Myhrvold '11 (Broad Institute of Harvard-MIT/healthcare), Amina Yamusah '13 (Bloc/social entrepreneurs), and Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund portfolio company founders Angelo Campus '16 of BoxPower (social entrepreneurs) and Bryton Shang '12 of Aquabyte (manufacturing and industry).
Aquabyte, a startup that leverages computer vision and machine learning to optimize fish farming, is hiring for a variety of positions. Check them out below.
The HireTigers Career Fair returns on Friday, February 22 at Princeton. This career event will bring employers, Princeton students and alumni together for networking, recruiting and industry education. The format for this event is less formal than a traditional career fair and will include industry-specific hubs. Whenever possible, Career Services requests that participating organizations bring alumni to this event to connect with fellow Princetonians and share their experiences. To register, please visit bit.ly/HireTigersSpring19.
If you have any questions, please contact Satomi Chudasama, associate director of employer relations and recruiting at email@example.com, or Anne Degnan, employer relations coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the #MondayOpenings highlights for November 19, 2018:
Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund portfolio companies
- Backend Software Engineer; Deep Learning Engineer; Full-Stack Software Engineer; Product Manager; Open Application (San Francisco)
- Annotation QA Associate; Field Operations Associate; Open Application (Bergen, Norway)
- Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Lead Frontend UI Engineer; Backend Software Engineer; Frontend Integration Engineer; Solutions Consultant (San Bruno/Roseville CA)
- Software Engineer, Unity; Growth Marketing & Communications Manager (San Mateo CA)
- Lead Engineer (Santa Cruz)
- Senior UX/UI Designer; Software Engineer - Game Engine; VP Engineering/CTO (Hardware + Software); Edtech Inside Sales Development Representatives (San Francisco)
- Junior Software Engineer; Low-Income Inclusion Program Associate; Growth Marketing Associate; Business Development Fellow; Policy Fellow; Sales and Outreach Fellowship; Growth Marketing Fellow; Graphic Design Fellow; Public Relations (PR) Fellowship; Software Development Fellow (Cambridge MA)
- Community Outreach Coordinator (various locations in NY state)
- Please inquire at their website about engineering, product management and customer growth and support teams. (NJ/NYC/Palo Alto)
- Data Scientist; Head of Measurements; VP/Director of Product; Chief Technology Officer; Firmware Engineer (San Francisco)
- Numerous positions available in business development, communications, design, economics, engineering, finance and operations, human resources, legal and compliance, and product. (Hoboken NJ)
- Modeling Engineer (NYC)
- Lead Site Reliability Engineer; Software Engineer Computer Vision; Software Engineer Python; Software Engineer/ Android; Software Engineer Python/Web (NYC/Seattle)
- Engineering Manager (Seattle)
- Front End UI Engineer (Mobile); Lead Front-End Engineer; Full Stack Development Lead; Front-End UI Engineer (SaaS Dashboard) (NYC)
- Numerous positions in Business Development, Client Success, Corporate, CQ Roll Call Editorial, Engineering, Product, Sales Operations and Talent in Baton Rouge, Washington DC and New York City.
- Senior Scientist: Computational Biology; Director of Synthetic Biology; Process Development Associate II: DSP; Process Engineer II; Senior Process Development Associate I: DSP (San Leandro CA)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Boston)
- Various positions in Design & Engineering, Customer Support, Marketing & Sales, Data Services, and Business (Boston)
- Various positions in BI and Data Infrastructure, Engineering, HR, Finance and Administration, Marketing, Insurance Product, Data Science and Operations, and Product and Design (Palo Alto; Kfar Saba, Israel)
- Frontend Software Engineer (NYC)
- Full-Stack Engineer; Machine Learning Engineer (NYC)
- Please visit their Jobs page to be notified about future job postings.
- Software Engineer (iOS) (Los Angeles)
- Business Development Representative; Director of Demand Generation; Account Executive; Senior Software Engineer (NYC)
- Head of Finance and Operations
- Biostatistician; Computational Biologist/Associate Computational Biologist; In vivo ADME Research Associate; Future Opportunities (San Francisco)
Additional Princeton-related opportunities
- Communications Director; Executive Assistant (Princeton)
#MondayOpenings is a complimentary service provided by Princeton Entrepreneurship Council and we cannot assume responsibility for content on external links. Please refer to the Princeton University Office of Career Services' disclaimer for more information.