Are you a startup founder with a Princeton connection and need to staff up? Send us your job postings and we'll spread the word!
Here are the #MondayOpenings highlights for October 29, 2018:
Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund portfolio companies
- Backend Software Engineer; Deep Learning Engineer; Open Application (San Francisco)
- Business Operations Associate; Data Operations Lead; Sea Lice Biology Associate; Product Operations Lead; Open Application (Bergen, Norway)
- Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Lead Frontend UI Engineer; Backend Software Engineer; Frontend Integration Engineer; Solutions Consultant (San Bruno/Roseville CA)
- Software Engineer, Unity; Growth Marketing & Communications Manager (San Mateo CA)
- CTO/Lead Engineer (Santa Cruz)
- Senior UX/UI Designer; Software Engineer - Game Engine; Customer Success and Community Manager; VP Engineering/CTO (Hardware + Software) (San Francisco)
- Growth Marketing Associate; Content Marketing Associate; Software Development Fellow; Director of Business Development (Cambridge MA)
- Community Outreach Coordinator (various locations in NY state)
- Please inquire at their website about engineering, product management and customer growth and support teams. (NJ/NYC/Palo Alto)
- Data Scientist; Head of Measurements; Chief Technology Officer; Firmware Engineer (Oakland CA)
- Numerous positions available in business development, communications, design, economics, engineering, finance and operations, human resources, legal and compliance, and product. (Hoboken NJ)
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead Site Reliability Engineer; Software Engineer Computer Vision; Software Engineer Python; Software Engineer Android; Software Engineer Geo; Software Engineer Python/Web (NYC/Seattle)
- Engineering Manager (Seattle)
- Campaign Data Coordinator; Content Solutions Coordinator (NYC)
- Numerous positions in Business Development, Corporate, Engineering, Product, and Talent in Washington DC and New York City.
- Senior Scientist: Computational Biology; Director of People Operations; Director of Synthetic Biology; Lab Manager; Lab Technician I: Fermentation Process Development; Process Development Associate II: DSP; Process Engineer II; Research Associate I: Fermentation Process Development; Senior Process Development Associate I: DSP (San Leandro CA)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Boston)
- Various positions in Design & Engineering, Customer Support, Marketing & Sales, Data Services, and Business (Boston)
- Various positions in BI and Data Infrastructure, Engineering, HR, Finance and Administration, Marketing, Insurance Product, Data Science and Operations, and Product and Design (Palo Alto; Kfar Saba, Israel)
- Frontend Software Engineer (NYC)
- Full-Stack Engineer; Human Resources Associate; Machine Learning Engineer (NYC)
- Please visit their Jobs page to be notified about future job postings.
- Software Engineer (iOS) (Los Angeles)
- Account Executive; Senior Software Engineer (NYC)
- Head of Finance and Operations; Product Designer
- Biostatistician; Computational Biologist/Associate Computational Biologist; In vivo ADME Research Associate; Neuroscience External Alliance Manager; Future Opportunities (San Francisco)
Additional Princeton-related opportunities
- Communications Director; Executive Assistant (Princeton)
#MondayOpenings is a complimentary service provided by Princeton Entrepreneurship Council and we cannot assume responsibility for content on external links. Please refer to the Princeton University Office of Career Services' disclaimer for more information.