Princeton Entrepreneurship Council's Impact Report for 2019, "tipped-in" to the February 12 issue of Princeton Alumni Weekly is out now. Here are some highlights:
- In 2019 alone, PEC visited 13 cities, engaging 1,700 event attendees
- From 2015 to 2019, PEC has collaborated with our many campus and industry partners on 20 events
- Bryton Shang '12, founder and CEO of Aquabyte, a Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund portfolio company is profiled
- The power of collaborative growth, as facilitated by PEC
- A profile of HomeWorks Trenton co-founder and executive director Natalie Tung '18, who won the 2019 Tiger Entrepreneur Award
PEC encourages you to put yourself on the Princeton Ecosystem Map - sign up for updates at entrepreneurs.princeton.edu/map-launch. Our aim is to connect Tigers to add value to the entrepreneurial ecosystem.