The AEF Application Process
Fill out the registration form.
If you meet all qualifications, you will be asked to submit a one-page executive summary, a business plan deck, and a one-minute pitch video by September 24 at 5 pm EST.
One-on-one interview with the AEF Program Manager.
If chosen as a finalist, you will be required to provide due diligence documents and a pitch deck by October 18 at 5 pm EST.
Finalists will present their business plans to the AEF Feedback Panel in person in the San Francisco Bay Area on November 15.
- For Fall 2017: The founder must have received (or will receive) a degree (A.B., B.S., BSE, M.A., MPA, Ph.D.) from Princeton University between December 2012 and December 2017.
- The founder must be working on the venture full time.
- The startup must have secured a minimum of $50,000 of non-familial funding by September 24, 2017.
- Within 8 weeks of receiving AEF funds, the company must have a Board of Directors with at least one non-familial member who is acceptable to the Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund.
- The company must be a for-profit company and legally formed c-corp pursuant to applicable state law.