PEC presented two sessions for entrepreneurially-minded alumni at Princeton's She Roars conference in 2018:
Moderated by Lynda Clarizio '82, Former President, US Media, Nielsen (and member of PEC Alumni Advisory Board)
- Lynn Loo *01, Theodora D. '78 and William H. Walton III '74 Professor in Engineering, Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering and Director of the Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment
- Joy Marcus '83, Keller Center Lecturer in Entrepreneurship
Moderated by Anne-Marie Maman '84, Executive Director of the Princeton Entrepreneurship Council
- Karen Roter Davis '94, Leadership Team at X, Alphabet's moonshot factory
- Ita Ekpoudom '03, Partner, GingerBread Capital
- Dora Mitchell *08, Vice President - Operations, Carisma Therapeutics
- Steph Speirs *14, Co-Founder and CEO, Solstice (Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund portfolio company)
She Roars 2018 also featured several additional sessions on entrepreneurship.
To learn more, visit the She Roars website.